- You will be able to register multiple attendees at one time, but will be required to pay the enrollment fee for each seat requested.
- Online registration for the 2016 Rockland Autism Symposium will open at 12:01 AM on September 15, 2016.
- For first timers, the ONLY way to register for this event is to use the simple and easy online registration process - there is no mail-in or call-in
registration process. Really.
- The Rockland Autism Symposium is administered by the Venture Foundation, LTD, which is recognized as a 501c3 tax exempt entity by the Internal Revenue
Service (IRS). Even so, the $20 per-person fee is not tax-deductible because the value of goods and services being provided at the Symposium is
in excess of the enrollment fee.
- On the day of the Symposium, please bring your email receipt of your enrollment as proof of payment. If multiple people are enrolled at one time, each
person should obtain a copy of the emailed receipt which will all display a common Enrollment Number. The registration attendant will mark off
each individual under that common number and any additional requests greater than the number of the group paid for will require an additional fee.
- Finally, for those that seek additional certification for attending the Symposium, this year there will be an additional $20 fee to procure the certificate;
there will be staff there to help you with that at the end of the conference.